San Diego is home to its gorgeous beaches, beautiful weather and many dog owners. San Diego is one of the most dog-friendly places in the United States with countless activities to do with your furry friends. Here is our list of our favorite dog-friendly neighborhoods.
- Del Mar: this coastal town is home to the popular, “Dog Beach”. An off the leash beach that allows your furry friends to play in the sand and take a swim through the waves
- Encinitas: another coastal town home to some of the greatest restaurants. Almost all of the restaurants here have dog friendly patios for outside eating with your pup.
- La Jolla: This costal town is home to the UTC mall. This outside mall is home to 120 stores that are pet friendly. They even have a bark park in the mall! It’s right next to the food court and ice skating rink. What a perfect place to spend an afternoon with your furry friend
- El Cajon: El Cajon is a town east of San Diego and home to Wells Park. A fantastic off the leash dog park that stretches 1.4 acres.
- Coronado: A bridge from San Diego takes you to this island. It’s home to a year around off leash dog beach. The view here does not get any better! You can see the gorgeous Hotel Del and the Point Loma skyline in the background.
Enjoy exploring San Diego with your pup! And as always, get in touch with us if you need a hard money loan or private money loan for your new home. We are your trusted home equity lender in San Diego .